BoxFit Instructor Course
You can call 01772 910 930 (North), 020 3841 8309 (South) or if you are in a hurry just simply complete the form below and one of our team will call you back.
Contact The Team
Diverse Trainers are offering an exclusive Boxfit Instructor course which will give you the opportunity to continue your Continued Professional Development and be able to lead BoxFit classes to individuals and groups.
The course objectives and learning outcomes are;
- Identify Health & Safety aspects to be taken into consideration when planning a BoxFit class
- Describe and explain the benefits of Boxing as exercise.
- Describe and explain the history of Boxing.
- Be able to plan and set up a safe/ effective BoxFitclass.
- Identify screening and be able to screen their clients effectively prior to taking part in a BoxFit class.
- Practically demonstrate and teach the boxing stance and movement
- Practically demonstrate and teach the 8 punches.
- Practically demonstrate and teach the basic boxing defences.
Why Choose Diverse
Our tutors ensure the course is delivered by highly experienced tutors who ensure the learning experience is tailored specifically to each learner’s individual needs. The course content includes;
- History of Boxing
- Benefits of BoxFit
- Essential equipment for BoxFit classes
- Health & Safety considerations when planning a BoxFit class
- Boxing stance
- Boxing movements
- The 8 punches
- Boxing defences
- Pad-work techniques
- Reflective practise
- Continued Professional Development
- The learner must hold at least a Level 2 Fitness Instructor or Level 2 Exercise To Music Qualification.
- The course requires physical exertion and individual participation is essential; therefore a small degree of physical fitness is necessary.
- There is an element of communication (discussing, presenting, reading and writing) involved and learners should have basic skills in communication.
After you complete this course you will receive 8 REPs CPD points, meaning you’ll be recognised by the Register for Exercise Professionals.
Diverse Trainers can Deliver Health and Fitness Courses Anywhere in the UK
Simply tell us your preferred course and location and we can bring the training to you.
Kickstart Your Fitness Career
At Diverse Trainers, you can speak to a career advisor, or choose from our extensive range of accredited courses. Whether you are looking to become a gym instructor, a personal trainer or want to top up your CPD, Diverse Trainers can provide the right path for you.