Up to 60% off sale!
Diverse Trainers can help you pass your sports massage course within 8 – 12 weeks. At Diverse Trainers you can choose different learning options from face-to-face, or you can complete your sports massage course online using our state of the art eLearning platform. Diverse Trainers deliver the Level 3 Sports Massage course or the Level 4. As a student you have a variety of ways to pay for your courses which you can either pay securely online today or via PayPal or debit card or if you would to spread the cost of your course you can with 4 easy payments via our Clearpay option.
When you enrol for your course and start your learning journey with Diverse Trainers, you will have access to expert tutor support for your sports massage course and direct access to our award winning eLearning platform.
If you would like any help or advice on the Sports Massage courses available at Diverse Trainers please call our team on 01772 910 930 or why not talk to one of our experts by clicking our live chat below.
Take advantage of Diverse Trainers’ industry accredited courses, delivered by expert tutors who are committed to nurturing new and evolving talent in the health and fitness industry.
Discover 5 key steps you can take to successfully reach your career goals as a sports masseuse.
Research the profession
Before commencing your sports massage course or package, we advise that you carry out research to ensure you are selecting the best option for you and fully understand the commitments involved when signing up for your Diverse Trainers sports massage course.
Ask yourself questions such as:
• What CIMSPA accredited qualifications will you need?
• What type of sports masseuse do I want to be?
• What is it going to take to become successful in my career?
• Where will you be looking to as a sports masseuse?
• How much money could you earn is you choose this career path?
• What career progression opportunites are there?
Select Your Course
Finding the course that best suits your needs, takes time and consideration. Make sure the course you choose is accredited by the relevant regulatory body and provides you with the support needed to successfully complete the course.
• First you need to find the right training provider, what does your training centre offer you throughout your training, and how much support will you receive?
• What qualifications do I need to become a sports masseuse?
• Is your sports masseuse qualification CIMSPA accredited?
• What learning option is right for me, online or face to face?
• How long will it take you to complete your sports massage course?
Achieve Your Certification
• Now you have decided what sports masseuse course is right for you, it’s time to get enrolled onto a course.
• You will receive a welcome email, a video induction, access to our e-learning platform, and a support call from a tutor to ensure you are all setup on your course.
• On average our sports masseuse qualifications can take 4-6 weeks, but you do get 2 years to complete the qualification.
• Support is on hand throughout the qualification, you can speak to a tutor via phone, email, or online chat.
• Once you have passed both the theory and practical elements of your qualification, you will then be ready to start your career as a sports masseuse.
Choose Employment Type
Once you’ve finished your sports massage course of your choice, you must consider which employment type is the most suitable for you. For example, you might decide you would like to work from home, or in a sports rehabilitation setting. As a result, it’s likely you’ll need to consider whether you would rather be employed or self-employed.
Continued Professional Development (CPD)
Continued professional development is necessary to ensure you achieve your maximum potential in your industry. CPD will allow you to finesse your knowledge and skills as a sports masseuse, ensuring that national standards are met and you remain competitive within the industry. In turn, your clients are much more likely to have confidence in your ability to carry out your work.
When it comes to looking desirable to employers, CPD will assist you with this. Through CPD, you are proving your commitment to your profession and to your own career growth, with the outcomes making you much more valuable as an employee.
A huge benefit of CPD is the added value to your business (if you choose to be self-employed, but also as an employee as previously stated). Consequently, you should consider the following questions when thinking about your CPD:
• What can I currently offer my clients as a sports masseuse?
• If I completed another qualification, how much will this increase my income?
• What is current and popular in my industry?
Decide how you want to learn with Diverse Trainers and select the best option for you. All of our sports masseuse courses can be delivered online or face to face.
Discover all the most common questions asked by our learners.