Online Level 2 Exercise to Music
Diverse Trainers are delighted to offer an online exercise to music course that learners can complete anywhere in the UK and overseas.
Diverse Trainers have been delivering recognised health and fitness courses for over 15 years. We are one of the industry’s leading suppliers of health and fitness courses both in the UK and overseas. By offering our graduates REPS and CIMSPA approved qualifications, they have been able to pursue exciting careers in the health and fitness sector. After obtaining your Level 2 Exercise to Music course, you will have the capabilities to lead group exercise sessions in fitness centres, gyms and studios.
• Supporting client’s goals, exercise adherence and motivation (Coursework)
• Anatomy of the human body related to exercise (Multiple Choice Exam)
• Assessing risks in the fitness environment to ensure safety to users (Coursework)
• Principles of exercise and adaptations-based training (Multiple Choice Exam)
• Planning group exercise to music sessions (Coursework)
• Instructing group exercise to music sessions (Practical Assessment)
- Practical delivery assessments
- Course work-based assessments
- Video assessments
- E-learning-based assessments
Typically, our students complete the online Level 2 Exercise to Music course in just 4-6 weeks. However, the course can be completed at your own pace if needed, giving our students the flexibility that they need if they require more or less time.
To secure your place on this course today, simply select your learning style, location, start date and checkout securely.
Our tutors have over 20 years' health and fitness industry experience, and our mission is to ensure all our students enter the fitness industry with the skills and knowledge to become some of the best fitness instructors in the UK.
Our aim is to provide additional support to all our students through our dedicated support team and make every student' experience the best it can be. We will ensure you have a high level of knowledge surrounding the human body, help you build experience, knowledge and the skills, to become a first class fitness instructor.
Our Online Level 2 Exercise to Music is ideal for those that want to progress within their careers, and standout from others in the industry when applying for future employment opportunities.