Advanced Level 3 Gym Instructing and Personal Training Diploma
Contact The Team
You can complete this course at a range of venues across the UK, where we offer our students access to state of the art training facilities, career advice and guidance, plus access to our vast amount of fitness industry employment links. This combined level 2 and 3 qualification is the minimum requirement industry employers are looking for when it comes to recruiting personal trainers across the UK and overseas. To book your place on one of the most highly regarded PT courses in the UK, give us a call on 01772 910 930
Our Level 3 Advanced Personal Trainer Diploma Course consists of TWO qualifications for just £999
– Level 2 Gym Instructor course (Individual course cost £499)
– Level 3 Personal Trainer course (Individual course cost £799)
7 FREE Active IQ CPD courses included in the L3 Advanced PT Diploma:
- Tri-Planar Kettlebell Training
- Suspension Training
- Padwork Training
- Fuelling exercise for Physical Activity
- Power club Training
- Medicine Ball Training
- Obesity Myths
Advanced PT Diploma WAS £1299 NOW JUST £999
SAVE £300 with Diverse Trainers Today! Diverse Trainers Level 3 Advanced Personal Trainer Diploma course is one of the best available in the UK. In just 10 weeks you can become a qualified personal trainer for just £999, this is a combined level 2 and 3 option for those who do not already have a Level 2 Gym Instructor qualification.
This unique course has been designed to meet the needs of health and fitness enthusiast, whether your looking to set up a business in personal training? Gain employment as a personal trainer? Diverse Trainers are offering this fast track qualification which will help you progress rapidly within the health and fitness industry. You can study around your full-time commitments, we have designed a unique learning plan which enables you to gain advanced skills and experience at your own pace.
Diverse Trainers have an outstanding reputation for going the extra mile and if the course dates and locations don’t meet your requirements then give us a call to make arrangements which are more than convenient for you. Our advisers will put together a range of course dates which are in your ideal location and includes a personalised payment plan with 0% finance options available to make the course affordable depending on your financial situation.
Our level 3 Advanced Diploma qualification is the most competitively priced in the UK at just £999, which also includes registration with Active IQ, learning package and your own personal support tutor.
DIVERSE TRAINERS RUN FITNESS COURSES ACROSS THE UK, TO FIND YOUR NEAREST VENUE CALL ON 01772 910 930
Why Study PT Diploma With Diverse?
Our mission is to ensure all our students enter their new roles within the health and fitness industry as knowledgeable and confident personal trainers. We will ensure you have a high level of education surrounding the human body, coaching techniques, client assessment, postural control, fitness assessment, advanced programme planning, nutrition and continually help you build experience, knowledge and skills which will allow you to standout from others in the industry. Your not on your when you sign up either, from day 1 we will assign a personal tutor to you and stick with you every step of the way to ensure you pass the course successfully. You can have all this for just £999.
The Level 3 Personal Training Diploma is ideal for those with no prior fitness qualifications and those people that want to become a qualified personal trainer. This is the course that will equip you with the tools and knowledge to be successful as a personal trainer and Diverse trainers will ensure you gain a fantastic learning experience. So why not enroll on our Level 3 Personal Training Diploma and become a successful personal trainer. Take your first steps into a rewarding career in fitness, contact us online.
The Active IQ Level 3 Diploma in Fitness Instructing and Personal Training consists of four separate qualifications merged in to one:
Level 2 Fitness Instructor course (AIQ) (20 REPs CPD points)
Level 3 Personal Trainer Course (AIQ) (20 REPs CPD points)
‘You will save £400 by choosing this Level 3 advanced Diploma over studying the 2 qualifications separately’.
Our most popular learning option is our part time blended / distance study method. When signing up to the Advanced Personal Trainer Diploma you will be assigned a personal support tutor on day 1 who will work with you throughout the course duration. They will set clear action plans, targets and give you regular support calls throughout the course. You will attend a number of face to face teaching days, which will give you face to face contact time with one of our highly experienced tutors. The course typically takes 10-12 weeks to complete depending on how quick you want to get qualified. If you believe an aspect of your circumstances may prevent you from becoming a personal trainer, the friendly team at Diverse Trainers is here to offer support to produce a course plan which suits you. Find out just how flexible your learning can be, call us on 01772 910 930
- You can complete Diverse Trainers Level 3 Advanced Diploma Qualification in just 10-12 weeks.
- We aim to set up the learning to meet your needs so you can complete work sooner or allow you longer depending on your other commitments, which can be agreed with your personal support tutor.
- The course is delivered through blended learning, which a combination of home study and face to face teaching weekends with one of our highly trained tutors.
- The course is a combination of Level 2 Gym Instructor and Level 3 Personal Training Course
- There will be 10-12 weeks of blended / distance learning which is balanced out between the level 2 and 3 course weekend. You will attend TWO teaching weekends and TWO dedicated assessment days which are balanced out to conclude both the level 2 and 3 assessments.
- You are not on your own with Diverse Trainers your Personal Tutor will be with you every step of the way from the minimum you sign up, to ensure you understand the process and receive personalised support.
- No prior qualifications are required to sign up to this course.
- Basic written and verbal English is required.
- Must be 16 years of age.
- As a Diverse Trainers student you will be assigned a personal tutor from day 1, who for the course duration will guide and support you through the course from answering questions, designing action plans, target setting and giving ongoing feedback.
- You will be given full access to Active IQs state of the art E-learning platform which is an outstanding learning resource. Other learning materials from Diverse Trainers will be given to help reinforce key points, develop your skills and give you the advanced knowledge required to become a successful personal trainer.
- You will receive ongoing career advice and guidance, giving you the knowledge / tools required to set up a success personal training business.
- The course will begin as soon as you enrol, this is when you will be assigned your personal tutor, receive your course action plans / resources and get registered with Active IQ the awarding body.
- The course dates are available on the site are the teaching days and assessment days you will need to attend throughout your learning to gain the practical knowledge and to complete assessments successfully.
- If the course venues and dates available on our website do not meet your needs and we can arrange course dates that suit you. Please don’t hesitate to give us a call on 01772 910 930
The Level 3 Advanced Personal Training Diploma is the combination of the Level 2 Gym Instructor course and Level 3 Personal Training course. The following Units will be covered in the diploma.
The Level 2 part of the Diploma course will cover the following elements:
• Active IQ U1: Anatomy and physiology linked to how the body responds to exercise (Assessed via a multiple choice exam paper).
• Active IQ U2: Understanding how to support a range of clients needs (Assessed via course work).
• Active IQ U3: Exploring the health and safety matters that could arise within an health and fitness environment (Assessed via course work).
• Active IQ U4: Investigating the principles of exercise, fitness and health from an applied prospective (Assessed via a multiple choice exam paper).
• Active IQ U5: Learning how to plan effective gym / outdoor based exercise programmes (Assessed via course work).
• Active IQ U6: Gaining hand on experience instructing gym based exercise sessions (Assessed via a practical assessment).
The Level 3 part of the diploma course will cover these elements:
• Active IQ U1: Anatomy and physiology linked to exercise, health and fitness (Assessed via a multiple choice exam paper).
• Active IQ U2: Investigating / applying the core principles of nutrition and how it links to physical activity (Assessed via a multiple choice exam paper).
• Active IQ U3: Building all the skills, knowledge and experience required when it comes to designing programmes for various clients types.
• Active IQ U4: Gaining experience in delivering personal training sessions (Assessed via a practical assessment).
- There are a number of payment options that can be tailored to suit you.
- Completion of payment online through the buy now option on the website: to either pay the course in full or pay a deposit.
- Calling the diverse trainers team you can speak to one of our trained advisers to take your course payment.
- Paying in full online or over the phone will allow you to purchase the course at cost price £999 displayed on the page.
- You can pay a deposit online and then pay the reminding fee over the phone with one of our advisers.
- Or alternatively you can speak to our advisers and arrange a payment plan. Payment plans will include a small percentage increase to the overall course price.
- 0% Finance options are available, to spread the cost over 6,9,10 or 12 monthly payments.
- Convenient for you, discover Diverse Trainers range of flexible course payment options
Diverse Trainers can Deliver Health and Fitness Courses Anywhere in the UK
Simply tell us your preferred course and location and we can bring the training to you.
Kickstart Your Fitness Career
At Diverse Trainers, you can speak to a career advisor, or choose from our extensive range of accredited courses. Whether you are looking to become a gym instructor, a personal trainer or want to top up your CPD, Diverse Trainers can provide the right path for you.
Request Call Back
Request Call Back
Fill in the form below to receive a call back from one of the friendly Diverse team members.
Want to talk now?
Call: 0161 660 8589