Designing Pre/Post Natal Exercise Programmes
Contact The Team
Unit 1 – Physical Activity and health considerations for the pre and post–natal client
This unit will cover the benefits of exercise during pregnancy and the physiological and biomechanical changes of the body. You will gain knowledge of the considerations when participating in exercise throughout pregnancy. Nutrition is an important factor during pregnancy and you will study this in detail regarding food sources that are beneficial and required for development. This Unit is assessed through a worksheet marked by your own personal support tutor during the course.
Unit 2 – Design and implement exercise programmes for the pre and post-natal client
This unit will cover screening activities, collecting client data, recording information and selecting appropriate activities based on specific considerations. You will cover applying the principles of training for the trimesters and the selection of suitable training and activities for 1st.2nd and 3rd trimesters and post pregnancy. You will look through managing specific risks during physical activity during pregnancy and how to design a progressive and safe programme for a client. This will be assessed through a case study of a client.
This course is a fantastic opportunity to expand your knowledge and build your professional development. If you have an interest in training pre and post-natal clients or just want to expand your knowledge then this course will help.
Our Level 3 Award in Designing Pre and Post-Natal Exercise Programmes one of the most competitively priced in the UK at just £299.
Why Choose Diverse
Diverse Trainers will ensure you have a high level of knowledge surrounding the subject area, including exercise programming, exercise variations, help develop your professional experience. Our tutors have over 20 years’ experience in the health and fitness industry. Our support tutor’s aim is to ensure all our students enter their role in the health and fitness industry as confident, efficient trainers. The course is ideal for those that want to take their career in the fitness industry to the next level and increase their client base.
Our online course is dedicated to helping improve our learners professional practice and gain new knowledge that can help progress them in the fitness industry.
The Level 3 Award in Designing Pre and Post-Natal Exercise Programmes course is a distance learning course supported by our highly experienced tutors. Once you sign up for the course you will receive the required resources that you will be able to read and complete the coursework from. The course is based via online learning which is interactive and will assist in the learning of this qualification.
• Completion of payment online through the buy now option on the website: to either pay the course in full or pay a deposit.
• Calling the diverse trainers team you can speak to one of our trained advisers to take your course payment.
• You can pay a deposit online and then pay the reminding fee over the phone with one of our advisers.
Alternatively, you can speak to our advisers and arrange a payment plan. Payment plans will include a small percentage increase to the overall course price.
• Assigned a personal tutor from day 1, who for the course duration will guide and support you through the course from answering questions, designing action plans, target setting and giving ongoing feedback.
• Access to Active IQs state of the art E-learning platform
• Other learning materials from Diverse Trainers will be given to help reinforce key points, develop your skills and give you the advanced knowledge required in this field of training.
• You will receive ongoing career advice and guidance, giving you the knowledge / tools required to support your future progress.
Diverse Trainers can Deliver Health and Fitness Courses Anywhere in the UK
Simply tell us your preferred course and location and we can bring the training to you.
Kickstart Your Fitness Career
At Diverse Trainers, you can speak to a career advisor, or choose from our extensive range of accredited courses. Whether you are looking to become a gym instructor, a personal trainer or want to top up your CPD, Diverse Trainers can provide the right path for you.