Indoor Cycling Instructor Course
Contact The Team
Diverse Trainers are delivering a unique and exciting Group Indoor Cycling Instructor course designed for those looking to teach group classes and use this training method with their one to one clients. The use of Group Indoor Cycling training has increased dramatically over the years, as more and more people are adopting the use of Group Indoor Cycling to motivate and push their training to the next level.
Our qualification covers a range of aspects in Group Indoor Cycling showing you how to build a session, structure progressive programmes and how to approach group classes. You will also learn how to style your training regime to benefit all levels of fitness in your classes. All this is just £199.
Why Choose Diverse
Diverse Trainers are a bespoke trainer provider who deliver well established Health and Fitness qualifications across the UK. The Group Cycling Instructor qualification is suitable for those looking to become studio based instructors, personal trainers and anyone who enjoys taking part in group exercise session and cycling.
Diverse Trainers commitment and dedication to our learners will ensure all our customers receive regular student support call throughout their course with a qualified tutor.
The skills that you will learn from the Group Indoor Cycling Instructor course are:
- Be able to plan and deliver a Group Indoor Cycling Session.
- Become aware of an extensive range of Group Indoor Cycling sessions for a wide range of clients both beginner and advanced.
- Be able to implement a periodised training programme in a Group Indoor Cycling session showing progressions of training, knowledge of energy systems and ability to monitor the safety and intensity of exercise.
All students are required to hold a minimum of a level 2 fitness instructor certificate. Minimum age for this course is 16. So what do you get for £199?
- 8 REPs CDP points at the end of the Group Indoor Cycling Instructor course
- An extra training method that you could use when teaching
- Knowing how to plan and run a group indoor cycling exercise session
- Confidence in how to instruct, coach and modify for different clients
- Flexible course dates and venues to ensure we cater for all our customers Unlimited support calls and online tutor support
Diverse Trainers can Deliver Health and Fitness Courses Anywhere in the UK
Simply tell us your preferred course and location and we can bring the training to you.
Kickstart Your Fitness Career
At Diverse Trainers, you can speak to a career advisor, or choose from our extensive range of accredited courses. Whether you are looking to become a gym instructor, a personal trainer or want to top up your CPD, Diverse Trainers can provide the right path for you.