Level 2 First Aid At Work
Contact The Team
All businesses and organisations have a duty of care which requires a ‘first aider’ to be present at all times. The HABC Level 2 Emergency First Aid at Work course caters for this requirement and provides learners with the skills and knowledge necessary to deal with emergency situations in the workplace. It is also useful for gym instructors, personal trainers and those that work with people in a potentially dangerous environment. Diverse Trainers are extremely competitive with our prices. The HABC Level 2 Emergency First Aid at Work course is £60 per person, however, we do offer exclusive discounts for those looking to group book.
Diverse Trainers deliver this course so that you and your colleagues experience a one-day hands-on classroom based learning experience (approx 6 hours contact time with the tutor). We can deliver the course at your venue or you can attend a scheduled course date. The course is designed to ensure you get a practical and theoretical learning experience, which will fully prepare you for a range of emergency situations.
Why Choose Diverse
This course consist of one mandatory unit which involves elements of the points described below.
Upon the completion of the Emergency First Aid at Work the learners will be able to:
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of a first aider
- Assess an incident.
- Manage an unresponsive casualty that is breathing normally.
- Manage an unresponsive casualty that is not breathing normally.
- Manage a casualty with external bleeding.
- Manage a casualty who is in shock
To successfully complete this Level 2 Emergency First Aid at Work course you will be required to:
- Completion of a workbook which gives the learners the opportunity to explore the theoretical elements associated with applying first aid at work.
- Complete a practical observation where you will be required to demonstrate and carry out first aid whilst being assessed by one of our tutors.
Emergency First Aid at Work Course Format
- 1 day course (approx. 6 hours contact with the tutor) – our tutors will ensure the course is delivered in a practical and with more hands on learning experience. Diverse Trainers have an outstanding reputation for delivering industry based courses.
- The Emergency First Aid at Work course can be delivered to meet individual needs. We can link the course to the type of industry you work in which ensures it is specific to possible emergency situations you may be required to deal with.
Diverse Trainers can Deliver Health and Fitness Courses Anywhere in the UK
Simply tell us your preferred course and location and we can bring the training to you.
Kickstart Your Fitness Career
At Diverse Trainers, you can speak to a career advisor, or choose from our extensive range of accredited courses. Whether you are looking to become a gym instructor, a personal trainer or want to top up your CPD, Diverse Trainers can provide the right path for you.
Request Call Back
Request Call Back
Fill in the form below to receive a call back from one of the friendly Diverse team members.
Want to talk now?
Call: 0161 660 8589