Facebook How do I get insured as a trainer? | Diverse Trainers
Industry Leading Health & Fitness Qualifications
0% Finance over 6 ,9, & 12 months
New Course Dates Just Landed, Secure Your Spot

Up to 60% off sale!

[wpcdt-countdown id="8759"]

To get insured as a personal trainer is a simple process first you need to find an insurance provider specific to health and fitness. This can be done via a simple google search for personal training insurance. There are several companies that offer insurance packages for personal training. REPs offer insurance along with a REPs membership so if you want to get registered with REPs you can buy a package that includes the insurance.

Liability Insurance Cover

Liability cover as a personal trainer is really important to protect yourself when training clients. If you are caught training a client with no insurance and something happens to the client then it will be down to you alone.

Personal Trainer Insurance Prices

Once you have selected the insurance company you need to insure that you state all the activities and training you will be doing. If you are training people outdoors in groups then you will need to be covered for this. Insurance prices range for yearly cover from £50+ dependent on whom you are training. If you are training children the insurance price will be higher. The insurance will cover you for up to £10million as a trainer, it’s important to have a minimum of £5million liability insurance if you are working freelance in a gym environment. Most insurance providers will get a certificate to you the same day electronically to cover your training. If you would like to know more about insurance and different providers we recommend then contact 01772 910 930 / 020 3841 8309 and speak to an adviser today.

What our recently qualified graduates say


Proud to work the following accreditation and partners

first-logo logo3 JD Gyms logo5 4exercise4less
  • ELCAS logo
  • logo8 logo9 logoTen logoeleven logo12 The Gym logo15 Pure Gym Insure 4 Sport