At Diverse Trainers, we endeavour to continue supporting our graduates beyond completing their qualification(s) with us. In order to do this, we’ve joined forces with PureGym to provide our graduates with job opportunities in the UK’s favourite gym!
PureGym has over 280 gyms nationwide, with an average of 5,000 members per gym! Working in a role at PureGym will provide you with a wealth of industry knowledge and experience as well as benefits. Successful candidates will be able to not only excel the health and fitness of PureGym members, but further propel their career and skills.
Job Opportunities with PureGym at Diverse Trainers
The current role available with PureGym is a PT/FC role featuring two route options. As the individual will be self-employed, they will have full control over their prices and services on offer. PureGym provides additional support for this role with access to resources.
Option 1 – Self Employed
The initial part of this role offers self-employment for a PT, with plenty of freedom to mould your business how you would like to.
- Additional Support with access to resources such as the 12 week business coach, REPs accredited foundations business courses and advanced business courses.
- Access to the PureGym Myptzone portal which includes resources such as lead generation trackers, member questionnaires, social media planners, time management trackers, consultation and pre consultation templates as well as profit and loss templates.
- Support from PureGym management if required.
- Exclusive educational webinars with industry leading experts including Martin McDonald, Phill Learney and Emma Storey.
- Monthly rent due on the first day of each month – first month is rent free!
Option 2 – Employed In-House
This route is for an FC (fitness coach) role, working as a direct employee of PureGym in a front of house, customer facing position. The successful candidate will be interacting with PureGym members frequently and often be their first port of call when they’re on site.
- 12 hours per week
- 3×4 hour shifts
- Some maintenance and cleaning of equipment involved in the job role
- Creating a warm and welcoming environment for PureGym members
- Additional training for the delivery of group sessions
- Salary at the end of every month
If you are interested in either of the PT/FT career routes with PureGym, please complete the application form.