Terms & Conditions
Diverse Trainers are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors, this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information. What information do we collect? We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
• information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views)
• information that you provide to us for the purpose of applying to or contacting us (including name, email address, date of birth, address and telephone number)
• any other information that you choose to send to us
We may use your personal information to:
- Administer the website
- Contact you regarding your application or enquiry
- Send to you marketing communications relating to our business(es) which we think may be of interest to you by post or, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications)
- Provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk)
You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes by email at any time.
Third Party Websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated. Payment Service We use paypal as a payment gateway provider who are well known for their efficient and professional payment service. We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
If you decide you want a refund on the course, Diverse Trainers will allow an initial 3 day period from your purchase date. All requests must be via email in order for Diverse Trainers to keep track of dates of request. There will be an admin fee subject to cost of registration which will be taken out of the payment refunded.
If 3 days have gone by since your purchase date, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund on any course costs.
There is a strict no refund policy on any courses which are purchased using discount offers available.
Delay/Amendments Of Course Date
If you decide you want to change the date of your course, Diverse Trainers will allow the transfer to another date/venue once the admin fee of £50 has been paid.
If circumstances arise that are beyond our control, it may be necessary from time to time to change/cancel course dates, content, venues and prices from those published. We will make every effort to transfer your booking to the next available course at your preferred venue, it should be noted that we will not be held liable for any costs/losses incurred as a result of any such changes.
Once payment has been received for the course, the enrolment packs with be sent out within 3 working days of purchasing the product. Diverse Trainers are solely responsible for delivering the enrolment packs.