Level 2 Exercise to Music
Contact The Team
Start your career as a group exercise instructor with Diverse Trainers’ Level 2 Exercise to Music Qualification. Diverse Trainers specialise in delivering the Active IQ, REPs accredited course across the UK. The qualification will enable successful students to work in fitness centres, gyms and studios, leading group exercise sessions. Completing the course requires 3 practical attendance days combined with guided home learning units. Qualify as an Exercise to Music Instructor with Diverse Trainers for just £399.
Become an Exercise to Music Instructor
Diverse Trainers’ Level 2 Exercise to Music Course (ETM) is recognised as one of the best available in the UK. Whether you are looking to become an outdoor or indoor class instructor, the Level 2 Exercise to Music course is the best option to get your foot in the door of the fitness industry.
At Diverse Trainers we are passionate about delivering an exceptional learning experience that will set up our students to be successful in any fitness environment. The Level 2 Exercise to Music qualification is REPs accredited and is both nationally and internationally recognised. The course cost is only £399, which includes certification with Active IQ, access to your own learning package and a dedicated student support team.
Why Choose Diverse
Diverse Trainers’ mission is to give people the opportunity to successfully gain careers in the health and fitness industry without spending too much money. We are proud to be the most competitively priced health and fitness training provider in the UK and out tutors ensure all students receive a premier experience. As a Diverse Trainers student, you will have full access to our industry links for potential employment opportunities.
Diverse Trainers specialise in the delivery of fast track courses, giving you the opportunity to become a qualified exercise to music instructor quickly. For just £399 you can receive your registration with Active IQ and have access to a comprehensive learning package.
Key benefits we can offer all our students
- We offer REPS recognised qualifications.
- Our qualifications are certified by Active IQ the leading awarding body in the UK.
- Fast track opportunities to complete the ETM course in just 5 weeks.
- Over 20 years industry experience.
- Ongoing career support and guidance.
- You will be assigned a personal tutor from day 1.
- We deliver courses in first class training centres across the UK.
As soon as you sign up you will be assigned to a personal tutor, who will design a personalised learning plan which will ensure you pass the ETM qualification successfully. The tutor will ensure you receive regular feedback, support and guidance throughout the blended/distance learning experience.
Diverse Trainers has a fantastic reputation for giving our students support, we stand by our mission and can promise you you’re not on your own – we are with you every step of the way! The Exercise to Music Course is delivered via 3-4 weeks of distance/blended learning, which will allow you to study at your own pace and continue with any other commitments you may have. It’s a fast track way of getting qualified, whilst not giving up too much of your own time
You will be attending two teaching days, followed by an assessment day designed to give you both the practical and theoretical understanding of the human body and group exercise.
- Unit 1 - Anatomy and physiology for exercise (this is assessed via a multiple choice exam).
- Unit 2 - Know how to support clients who take part in exercise and physical activity (this is assessed via course work).
- Unit 3 - Health, safety and welfare in a fitness environment (this is assessed via course work).
- Unit 4 - Principles of exercise, fitness and health (this is assessed via a multiple choice exam).
- Unit 5 - Planning group exercise to music sessions (this is assessed via course work).
- Unit 6 - Instructing group exercise to music sessions (this is assessed via a practical assessment).
Diverse Trainers can Deliver Health and Fitness Courses Anywhere in the UK
Simply tell us your preferred course and location and we can bring the training to you.
Kickstart Your Fitness Career
At Diverse Trainers, you can speak to a career advisor, or choose from our extensive range of accredited courses. Whether you are looking to become a gym instructor, a personal trainer or want to top up your CPD, Diverse Trainers can provide the right path for you.
Request Call Back
Request Call Back
Fill in the form below to receive a call back from one of the friendly Diverse team members.
Want to talk now?
Call: 0161 660 8589